Wednesday, October 30, 2013

halloween tomorrow

So tomorrow is Halloween and it is going to rain, so it looks like we are going to dress up and watch scary movies :/

so here is my top 20  favorite scary movies (not in any particular order)

the Blair witch project

texas chainsaw massacre

the conjuring

Carrie

the Ring series

Childs Play series (chucky)

A Nightmare on Elm Street (freddy krueger)

Halloween (micheal Myers)

Evil Dead

exorcism

exorcism of Emily Rose

paranormal activity series

saw series

psycho

The Grudge

Night of the Living Dead

pet semetary movies

Children of the Corn series

The Shining

friday the 13th

Now remember I was little when I seen most of these, so to me they was super scary, like sleep with the lights on kind of scary, ( and with freddy Krueger movies I tried not to sleep at all).  If anybody has any they would like to add let me know cuz these are the ones I remember at the moment but im sure there is a lot more.







No comments:

Post a Comment